How to manage linked tables :
- On the External Data tab, in the Import & Link group, click Linked Table Manager.
- In the Linked Table Manager dialog box, select the check box for the table or tables whose link you want to update, and then click OK. If the source file is not in the original location, Access displays the Select New Location dialog box.
- In the Select New Location dialog box, find the new location for the file, select the file, and then click Open.
- In the Linked Table Manager message box, click OK.
Baca Juga :
- Link to a text file
- link to a table in another Access database
- Link to an Excel worksheet or named range